Re: What setup would you choose for postgresql 9.2 installation? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From AJ Weber
Subject Re: What setup would you choose for postgresql 9.2 installation?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Apologies for the tangential question, but how would pgpool2 "increase
throughput"?  Wouldn't the same number of statements be issued by your
application?  It would likely reduce the number of concurrent
connections, but that doesn't necessarily equate to "increased throughput".

-AJ