Re: pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in rc/incl ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in rc/incl ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
This *****BREAKS****** me on UnixWare to build with --enable-thread-safety.

We do **NOT** have strerror_r and gethostbyname_r, and do **NOT** need
them.
We DO need getpwuid_r.

Please revert, or think about a better way to do this.

See my -HACKERS whine earlier.

--On Saturday, August 16, 2003 12:35:51 -0300 Bruce Momjian