Re: Debian/Ubuntu repository changes - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Joe Abbate
Subject Re: Debian/Ubuntu repository changes
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello Christoph,

On 23/02/13 03:04, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Does that meet your needs?

It wasn't clear from your reply whether this change applies only to psql
but apparently it does, i.e., when I do pg_dump --version it shows
8.4.16, but psql --version show 9.2.3.

Fortunately this inconsistency won't affect me, but maybe it could
affect others.  I use pg_dump for the functional tests of Pyrseas and
run them against 8.4, 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2, but the running of SQL commands
is done via Python/psycopg2, not through psql.

Regards,

Joe