Re: Materialized views WIP patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Materialized views WIP patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> That I could probably do.  Do you think they should have a separate
> pg_stat_user_matviews table, etc., or do you think it would be
> better to include them in with tables there?

Well, ideally pg_matviews would have matview definitions, and
pg_stat_matviews would have stats on matview usage and rows.  But see
what you can get done; I imagine we'll overhaul it for 9.4 anyway once
we've had a chance to use the feature.

>> Also a \dM.
>
> I already added it as \dm in the current patch.  Does that conflict
> with something else that's pending?

Oh, no, I thought \dm was *already* in use, but apparently not.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.