Re: Connection with server dropping out - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bastiaan Olij
Subject Re: Connection with server dropping out
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey Adrian

> The part that has me a little confused is:
>
> "... The system cannot find the path specified."
>
> This looks more like a path issue than a connection issue.
>
> What is the client program ?
>
> What OS(es) is it running on?
>
> Is it just fetching data from the server or is it also running a
> remote program?
I have no idea where the message originates from. The client environment
is Omnis Studio (http://www.tigerlogic.com/tigerlogic/omnis/). We
experience this issue on Mac OS X and possibly Windows as well (we have
several clients on Windows).

The issue happens add random moments within the application often after
it has sat idle for a little while or after its ran a lengthy client
side process.

Cheers,

Bastiaan Olij