Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Markus Wanner
Subject Re: Re: [pgsql-www] We should not transition to apt.postgresql.org until we have a PPA
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On 02/19/2013 02:44 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Also, when I asked how on this list how users are supposed to find their
> code name, look at the fact I got no replies, had to find it myself via
> a Google search, then others were confused by how to run the command
> because the command without arguments isn't very useful.

Well, that may also indicate that most others know their code name and
didn't ever have to look it up. I certainly couldn't have told you about
lsb_release. If I'm not sure, I usually check /etc/apt/sources.list,
because that's what I'm editing for upgrades.

Regards

Markus Wanner