Re: BUG #7875: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column reference "e_raci_obj" is ambiguous - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: BUG #7875: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column reference "e_raci_obj" is ambiguous
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 14-02-2013 06:55, senthinil@gmail.com wrote:
> I have taken a backup of esis database which runs in postgres 8.3.10 and
> restored the db in Postgres 9.1.0. When I my web application and access a
> module in it, it throws me the application exception :
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column reference "e_raci_obj" is
> ambiguous

You don't provide enough information. What is the query? Or is it a function
call? It could be useful to show us the table definition or function body.

I also advise you take a look at the release notes from 8.4 to 9.1.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/