Re: Problems building pgAdmin with wxWidgets binaries for Windows - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Florian Klaar
Subject Re: Problems building pgAdmin with wxWidgets binaries for Windows
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

my concern regarding 2.9 was that the pgAdmin code may be partly incompatible, but from a quick look at the mailing list, it seems that this has been addressed a long time ago, so I guess it should work.
To change the reference in VC 2010 (Express):
Properties of the "pgAdmin3" project -> Configuration properties -> Linker -> Input -> Additional dependencies
(translated from German, so not sure about the actual wording in the English version)

Cheers
Florian