Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki editor request
Date
List pgsql-www
On 03/05/2017 12:42 PM, Charles Finley wrote:
> My user name is cfinley@xformix.com <mailto:cfinley@xformix.com>.  I
> only enrolled today.

I'm afraid we don't advertise this fact well enough, but in order to
allow you as an editor on the wiki we need your username to not have
special characters. Or at the least I know for sure that email addresses
won't work. I'm not sure if you can just change it or need to create a
new account -- maybe someone else who knows will chime in.

> I need to edit the link to my slides on the page
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SCALE15x

I received your email with the link to the slides -- I will do that for you.

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com