Re: Read recover rows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Read recover rows
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/13/2012 03:30 PM, Alejandro Carrillo wrote:
> I have a file CALLED 11649 in the path: %PG_DATA%\base\11912
> This file is a table data in postgresql. Ex: pg_proc.
> Now I copied this file, renamed it and I want to connect this file to
> another new table with the same structure and data.
> How I can do this?

As far as I know you cannot. If you want to create a new table from an
existing table you will need to use the SQL commands I mentioned
previously. This assumes the original table exists. Are you trying to
recover a table by copying in a table from somewhere else?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com