pgweb : adding a "duplicate event" button ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From damien clochard
Subject pgweb : adding a "duplicate event" button ?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

I'm currently uploading dalibo's training schedule for 2013 to the
pg.org website. This means I have to submit 35+ events, which have
almost the same description except for the begin/end dates of course.
However when I click on the "submit event" button, I get an empty form
and then I need copy/paste the content from a previous event.

This is quite a boring experience.

Am I the only one doing such thing ? Is anyone interested in a "clone"
button, so we could just start with a form loaded with data from a
previous event ?

I took a brief look at the pgweb source code but I'm not sure where to
start. I can't even find where the template for :
https://www.postgresql.org/account/events/new/

Any help is welcome...