Re: Timing events WIP v1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Timing events WIP v1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/16/12 12:20 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:

> Not that implementing `hstore_to_json` is exactly hard, mind you, as a
> quick search shows: https://gist.github.com/2318757

Both pulling hstore more firmly into core and adopting something like a
hstore_to_json call as the preferred UI for timing event data are all
directions I'd be happy to go.  That's why I stopped before trying to
even implement that part.  I think the general direction to go is clear,
but the details on how to present the resulting data is more of a tarp
than even a bikeshed at this point.  It's not a hard problem though.