Re: Switching timeline over streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Switching timeline over streaming replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here's an updated version of this patch, rebased with master, including
the recent replication timeout changes, and some other cleanup.

On 12.10.2012 09:34, Amit Kapila wrote:
> The test is finished from myside.
>
> one more issue:
> ./pg_basebackup -P -D ../../data_sub -X fetch -p 2303
> pg_basebackup: COPY stream ended before last file was finished

Fixed this.

However, the test scenario you point to here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/00a801cda6f3$4aba27b0$e02e7710$@kapila@huawei.com
still seems to be broken, although I get a different error message now.
I'll dig into this..

- Heikki

Attachment