Re: Please don't allow posting: Re: Restoring data from TABLESPACE files - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Steve Crawford
Subject Re: Please don't allow posting: Re: Restoring data from TABLESPACE files
Date
List pgsql-novice
On 11/13/2012 10:10 PM, Gavan Schneider wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Still sorting out my anti-spam measures and the super private address
> has leaked through to yourself, and Tom Lane... I'm sure you can both
> be trusted but I'm not sure about the list. I have already received
> soem UCE to ..., nothing too horrible, but it certainly is not a
> private list.
>
> Is it possible to suppress the message, and I simply repost later?

Sorry, but the lists are linked to newsgroups and internal and external
mailing-list archiving sites which are then picked up by search engines
so by now your message has been "sent in, sent back, queried, lost,
found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in
soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters." (apologies to
Douglas Adams)

Cheers,
Steve