Re: Convierte y exporta PostgreSQL a MySQL (FREE) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Convierte y exporta PostgreSQL a MySQL (FREE)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/24/12 2:41 PM, Toni wrote:

>  La aplicación HL-DBExporter (PostgresSQL a MySQL) permite
> exportar,convertir,transferir, migrar datos de una base de datos
> PostgreSQL a otra base de datos MySQL.

googlelated -> "The HL-DBExporter application (PostgreSQL to MySQL)
allows export, convert, transfer, migrate data from a
database PostgreSQL to another database MySQL."

I see far more interest in going the other way, mysql -> postgresql.