Re: 9.1-903 JDBC 3 Download - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: 9.1-903 JDBC 3 Download
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello Mike,

I'm sure I could dig around a bit, but is that build of the current development
source code? All the various versions 5,6,7?

I'm really ignorant of the whole process here & would like to see if I can
help Dave out here in automating the creation of the drivers placed on the
website for users to download. The files, looks like all are there, appear
to be development & production. http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/

danap.