Re: Unable to uninstall completely Postgre SQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Unable to uninstall completely Postgre SQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/02/12 10:19 PM, Alex Putra wrote:

> I have problem with uninstalling postgre sql from my windows and as
> well to reset the service account password. Would you mind assist me
> in this case?

you'll need to be a little more specific with why you're having a
problem uninstalling postgresql if you want useful help with that.

re: the service password, you go into Computer Management, Local Users
and Groups, find the postgres account, and set the password there.
details vary with flavor of windows.    right click on Computer and
choosing Manage from the menu generally gets you to Computer Management.