Please could you provide more specific step by step instructions to build this driver psqlodbc-09.01.0200 under Windows. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Копыченко Павел
Subject Please could you provide more specific step by step instructions to build this driver psqlodbc-09.01.0200 under Windows.
Date
Responses Re: Please could you provide more specific step by step instructions to build this driver psqlodbc-09.01.0200 under Windows.  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)