Re: Heh, a separate list would prob be good - Mailing list pgsql-www

From John Hansen
Subject Re: Heh, a separate list would prob be good
Date
List pgsql-www
Yea,. I noticed you'd been a busy boy this evening,. :)

... John

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-www-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-www-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Justin Clift
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:45 PM
To: pgsql-www@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgsql-www] Heh, a separate list would prob be good

(In case anyone didn't notice, yes I just found the delete button for comments.  ;-> )

Perhaps we should get the mailing list for this stuff setup before changing more of the comments?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

      joining column's datatypes do not match