Creating a schema opens the wrong database - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Patrice Lefebvre
Subject Creating a schema opens the wrong database
Date
List pgadmin-support
On my postgreSQL server I have a database called 'mydb' and 'mydb_test'
(and many other databases). When I open the database 'mydb_test', go to
Schemas, create a new schema (I called mine 'report') using the visual
tool and press OK, the schema is correctly created in 'mydb_test' but
pgAdmin also decides to open the database called 'mydb'. When I look at
pg_stat_activity, it is indeed showing me a connection to 'mydb', even
though prior to that action I was only connected to 'mydb_test'.

I've successfully reproduced the bug using other database names, as long
as I have two databases named similarly to anydbname and
anydbname_something.

I use pgAdmin 1.16.0 (Sep 7 2012, rev: REL-1_16_0, from binary) under
Windows XP SP3, English version but on a Canadian French OS.