Re: help - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guy Rouillier
Subject Re: help
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 9/24/2012 3:45 PM, Sergio Adan Diaz Novelo wrote:
> Hello
>
> I´m truing to install openerp 6.1.1 they have incluided the installer of
> pgadminIII, but i can’t install it on Windows server 2008, the exe files
> install the erp but never installs the database,

I see from the OpenERP installation documentation
http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/install/index.html#installation-link that
you have to check a checkbox indicating you want to install the
database.  Did you click that?  Did you see OpenERP attempting to create
the database?  Did you check installation log files for messages related
to database creation?

Note that I've never used OpenERP and know nothing about it.  But if I
were trying to install it and couldn't find the database, those are the
diagnostic steps I'd follow.

--
Guy Rouillier