Re: Draft release notes complete - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Draft release notes complete
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 09/22/2012 01:57 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Andrew,
>
>    Below is the patch that I mentioned at pgOpen.  I'm pretty sure my
>    silly github pull request got screwed up anyway, so probably best to
>    ignore it.  Regardless, please let me know what you think.  I'd be
>    happy to rework it to operate off of a single hash, though I think
>    that would require having 'one true hash' of all possible steps and
>    it kind of looked like you were trying to avoid that.

I'm not sure it's a great advance, but I'll take a look. In any case
please sent it as a proper MIME attachment. It did not come through
clean. Alternatively, and probably better, put this on a topic branch
that I can git-fetch (that's recommended practice for github pull
requests too).

cheers

andrew