Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL

From: Gabriele Bartolini
Subject: Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (damien clochard, )
 Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (Thom Brown, )
 Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (Josh Berkus, )
  Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (Adrian Klaver, )
 Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (Gabriele Bartolini, )
  Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: French Prime Minister loves PostgreSQL  (damien clochard, )

Ciao Damien,

Il 22/09/12 13:58, damien clochard ha scritto:
> on page 17, you can read :
>
> « Favoriser la migration des bases propriétaires vers des bases
> libres, en particulier PostgreSQL. »
That is absolutely FANTASTIC!

> I think this letter is a tremendous weapon for anyone trying to advocate
> PostgreSQL to governement agencies around the world. I will try to start
> a translation of the document in wiki, if any other french-speaking guy
> wants to help here, let me know !
I agree, it could be a milestone for similar attempts, especially in
European countries.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--