Re: A few thoughts for further marketing - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: A few thoughts for further marketing
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

On 9/18/2012 9:47 PM, Chris Travers wrote:

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Chris,

This sounds like a good idea; do you have something in mind for the first one?

I actually had a couple of thoughts.  First, ideally we should try to get contributions from people actively involved in many fields.  There are a couple that I could do with varying degrees of authority.

The first would be "Why use PostgreSQL in ERP?"  Maybe I could approach the xtuple folks to collaborate here, and at least get review, editorial feedback, and ensure we are marketing this as more than just my project.

We'd be happy to contribute to this.

Regards,
Ned

--