Re: Question about SSI, subxacts, and aborted read-only xacts - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Question about SSI, subxacts, and aborted read-only xacts
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Kevin Grittner's message:
>
>> (1)  The complete re-wrap of that first paragraph made it really
>> hard to see what the actual change to the documentation was.  I
>> would rather change it like this and have a separate patch to
>> re-wrap the paragraph (with no content change) or maybe restrict
>> the reformatting to two or three lines.
>
> Have you tried git diff --color-words?
I had not noticed that option; thanks for pointing it out!
Given that there is an easy way for anyone to check the substance of
a change with this, I'm fine with what Jeff had for the first
paragraph.
-Kevin