Re: pgadmin3 crash - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Linos
Subject Re: pgadmin3 crash
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 27/08/12 13:57, Linos wrote:
> On 26/08/12 16:35, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sun, 2012-08-19 at 20:25 +0200, Linos wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>     some times when i try to save a query window text with Ctrl+S having more query
>>> windows opened and unsaved text in this one pgadmin3 exists, in the console
>>> where i launched pgadmin3 i can see this error:
>>>
>>> GLib (gthread-posix.c): Unexpected error from C library during
>>> 'pthread_setspecific': Invalid argument.  Aborting.
>>>
>>> I am using pgadmin3 1.14.3 in Arch Linux 64 bits kernel 3.4.4 and glib 1.2.10
>>>

>> I don't reproduce it. Can you find a way to reproduce it step by step?
>>

> Hi,
>     it's not easy to reproduce, i expected the error would give sufficient clues
> but i will try hard to create a list of reproducible steps ASAP.
>
> Regards,
> Miguel Angel.

Hi,i have tried to reproduce it without luck, i tried too to use PgAdmin3 compiled
with debug information from a gdb session 1 week and didn't fail, i don't know
if debug build fixed the problem someway.

I am going to install 1.16.0 in release mode now and wait to see what happens.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.