1.16b4 upgrade report - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Erwin Brandstetter
Subject 1.16b4 upgrade report
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Aloha!

I installed the new 1.16b4 from Aug. 20.
Windows XP Pro, I had the previous 1.16b2 installed and ran upgrade.bat.

It all seems to work fine. Have made heavy use of it for a day and
nothing bad happened. I'm especially happy that parameter defaults are
included in function headers now. Good job!

During installation I had a conflict with Mozilla Firefox. When the
setup was done, it asked me to restart the computer,  which I didn't and
it worked anyway.
Both of these were a first when running upgrade.bat. Not sure whether
pgAdmin or something else on my machine caused this. I thought you
should know, maybe it tells you something.
The attached pic shows both popups side by side, the right one came
later in the process, though.

Regards
Erwin

Attachment