Re: Would like to contribute a section to docs for 9.3. Where to start? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Would like to contribute a section to docs for 9.3. Where to start?
Date
Re: Would like to contribute a section to docs for 9.3. Where to start?  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
List pgsql-docs
On 8/15/12 5:33 AM, Chris Travers wrote:
> So here is a very rough draft.  I would be interested in feedback as to
> inaccuracies or omissions.  I would like to get the technical side right
> before going into an editorial phase.
>
> Any feedback on the technical side?

[citation needed]

Seriously, if we are trying to justify our use of seemingly standard
academic terms, we should have some references to where those are
defined or at least discussed.  Otherwise we are just begging the
question: PostgreSQL is object-relational because we say so.