Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Where should I be uploading advocacy stuff?
Date
List pgsql-www
> i don't think that the same file will be updated hundreds of times so
> maybe this is not really an issue - and exporting the content to the
> ftp-site is just-a-matter-of-a-small-script (if we even want that)

I hashed this out with Magnus on AIM.  It sounds like the easiest
solution is :

- new git repo for the graphics and materials, and

- I synch them to my (new) ~jberkus developer page so that people can
download them easily.

Works for everyone?

--
Josh Berkus