Re: pga3 website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pga3 website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
It's rumoured that Andreas Pflug once said:
> Dave Page wrote:
>
>>Hi Jean-Michel,
>>
>>I've updated our main web server to mirror the new pgadmin3 site from
>>snake. It can be seen at http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3.
>>

> Hi Dave,
> seems you're back from holiday. It's been much too short, I believe...
> How are the proceedings for the beta-1 release, that's already
> mentioned  above? Let's get out that beast!

Please give me a couple of days - I have bike & car repairs to get
sorted... Officially my holiday is not over until Thursday, though I am at
home now so can do some work in the evenings.
> How about win32 packaging?

Please see the demo I put on Snake some time ago:
http://snake.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32-installer/pgadmin3.msi
I will try to update it this evening, as I think it is a pre-html help
version.
Regards, Dave.