Re: BUG #6722: Debugger broken? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: BUG #6722: Debugger broken?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 09.08.2012 17:07, kargor wrote:
> I use the binaries provided on the download page. I have not compiled anything - I'm a 'stupid' windows user...

Ok, I see. I just downloaded the 9.1.4 installer, and you're right,
there is no pldbgapi.control file anywhere. Looking at the
README.pldebugger file, the version of pldebugger that the installer
includes certainly should include that file.

Dave, is this a packaging issue? Which version of pldebugger was
included in the 9.1.4 installers?

--
   Heikki Linnakangas