Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!

From: Kevin Grittner
Subject: Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!
Date: ,
Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  ("Joshua D. Drake")
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Chris Travers, )
 Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Jeff Davis, )
  Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Simon Riggs, )
   Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Pavel Stehule, )
    Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  ("Kevin Grittner", )
      Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Fernando Fontana, )
      Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
     Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Dimitri Fontaine, )
  Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Darren Duncan, )
  Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Thomas Kellerer, )
   Re: Re: What do do about Object-Relational label, was Help me improve the 9.2 release announcement!  (Chris Travers, )

Josh Berkus <> wrote:

>>> I think we should call Postgres a multi-model database.
>
> "NewSQL".   ;-)

Oh, I know I should try to control myself, but...

PostSQL!

-Kevin