Re: Error: [Custom Archiver]: Out of memory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Error: [Custom Archiver]: Out of memory
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/02/12 12:25 PM, Edison So wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can someone please help me how to resolve the error "[Custom
> Archiver]: Out of memory" during a restore in a Windows server 2008
> running Postgresql 9.0?
>
> Thanks in advance.

9.0.what?   enterpriseDB's oneclick installer version of postgres, or
what?  how was the backup made, and what command options were being used
to restore it?   32bit or 64bit?  what postgresql.conf memory related
options are set?

[eg... WAY insufficient information in that report/query]

(please reply to list, not directly to me)