Re: password help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: password help
Date
List pgsql-general
Please don't reply directly to me, reply via the mailing list (use

On 07/30/2012 01:35 PM, Guillermo Echevarria Quintana-Gurt wrote:
> Hi Craig, I really appreciate your answer. My situation is the one I described you in the first email. I guess i
should'veadd that i really have no clue about how to use/run or do anything related with postgresql, i downloaded it
becausei was told I had to have it in order for a software i was going to use to work (holdem manager). I installed it
andthings worked fine, dont remember anytime doing anything with or to postgres. My problem comes now that I upgraded
toholdem manager 2 and cant get to open it, i was told that it COULD be related to something to postgres and i could
tryuninstalling and reinstalling it again to see if things worked then. I tried that but as told encountered the
passwordproblem.
This is a Holdem Manager issue. They've done a silent installation of
PostgreSQL, and their upgrade tool clearly doesn't do its job right.

Please contact their technical support for assistance.

--
Craig Ringer