Re: Migration wizard cannot connect via ODBC - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Migration wizard cannot connect via ODBC
Date
List pgadmin-support
It's rumoured that Dan Langille once said:

> It it then that I get the lovely Windows message "pgAdmin II has
> encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for
> inconvenience."

> Any ideas?  Thanks.

Yes, there is a bug in the MySQL driver. One of the older ones works fine,
but I don't have access to the details right now. Perhaps search for
Mysql/myodbc in the list archives, if not, let me know and I'll look
tomorrow.
Regards, Dave.