Re: pgAdmin III v1.0.1 Released - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin III v1.0.1 Released
Date
List pgadmin-support
> Ok, great, I'll pull that down when I get back to that laptop.  Another
> question
> though- and I apoligize for deleting your announce so quickly if this
> was in
> there but in regards to be able to sort the columns when viewing table
> data is that in 1.0.1 or if not do you have an idea when you might get
> that in?

Hi Keith,

It's a new feature so it won't get into the 1.0.x series, but as it
happens I am working on it for the 1.1.0 development branch at the moment.
Things are going slowly though as I have a lot on at work at the moment,
but it is being actively worked on, and will eventually make it into the
snapshots.
Regards, Dave.