Compatibility of future releases - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gianfranco Masia - Eprom s.r.l.
Subject Compatibility of future releases
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,
    I would like to know if between Pg 7.2.3 and next releases there are (or
will be) differences as SQL or system tables structures. I explain better:
I use table inheritance so when I I made porting of tables from Pg 7.0.3 to
7.1.3 I had to add the SQL keyword ONLY in SELECT statements; when I made
porting of my databases from Pg 7.1.3 to 7.2.3 I had to remove any
reference to some system tables OIDs. Well, the next releases (7.3.x by the
first) will require again some changes of this type? If yes, what?

Thanks in advance,
Gianfranco Masia

P.S. sorry for my poor english :(