From Lincoln Yeoh
Subject Re: [GENERAL] www.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm in favour of ads if the ads actually generate net benefit to pgsql.
e.g. If they pay only for clickthroughs it's usually not worth having
ads[1]. Or the ads use more bandwidth than they pay for.

The new site has broken links to docs:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/ ->User's Lounge -> Released docs:

http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/ <- broken.

The new site also has a broken link to User's lounge - it goes to mirrors.

New site needs link to store.pgsql.com

Link.

[1] Not very likely that people will click on "Harmony Cruises" when they
are very busy looking for Postgresql info. They may remember the name for
later, but not click through.