Fwd: Re: postgresql.conf - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Hilary Forbes
Subject Fwd: Re: postgresql.conf
Date
List pgsql-performance
Scott

>For example, a dedicated database for a webserver would be tuned
>differently from a server that was running both the webserver and the database on
>the same machine.

This is the situation I'm having fun and games with so I'd be very interested.  (Client has made the mistake of putting
MrGates firewall in between the two to add to my woes!!)

Looking forward to seeing the outcome of your documentation immensely.
Many thanks

Hilary

Hilary Forbes
DMR Computer Limited:   http://www.dmr.co.uk/
Direct line:  01689 889950
Switchboard:  (44) 1689 860000  Fax: (44) 1689 860330
E-mail:  hforbes@dmr.co.uk