Re: Troubles at Startup - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Hugh Esco
Subject Re: Troubles at Startup
Date
List pgsql-admin
Frankly, I cannot remember.  It was before the election that I did it and
it has been a very busy few weeks since then.  I bookmarked several pg
pages in my browsers and suspect that I downloaded and compiled it on my
own, instead of using the apt-get utility.  Please do send me that
script.  Thanks.

-- Hugh