Primary keys and ODBC/Microsoft Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Denis Gasparin
Subject Primary keys and ODBC/Microsoft Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi to all!
         I use the Postgresql ODBC driver (ver. 7.01.00.05) with Microsoft
Access. When i try to open a connection to a postgresql database, Access
gives me a list of the database tables and then, after I have selected all
the tables I need, it asks me to indicate the primary key of each table...
Such a thing didn't happen with any database server I used before (Solid or
MySQL for example...) and obviosly I don't remember all the primary keys of
a 30 tables database...
         Is there anything I have to set in the Postgresql driver (or in
the postgresql backend) to change this behaviour?

Thanks in advance...

Eng. Denis Gasparin: denis@edistar.com
Programmer & System Administrator - Edistar srl