Re: [GENERAL] JDBC and Perl compiling problems w/ postgresql-7.1rc4 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: [GENERAL] JDBC and Perl compiling problems w/ postgresql-7.1rc4
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
At 15:33 09/04/01 -0700, Homayoun Yousefi'zadeh wrote:
>Hello there,
>
>I first ran configure with the following options
>
>  ./configure --with-perl  --with-tcl --enable-odbc --with-java
> --enable-syslog --enable-debug
>
>and then compiled postgresql-7.1rc4 on Redhat 7.0 successfully
>with the exceptions in JDBC and Perl modules as
>indicated below.

[snip]

Your the second person I've read today with the "classic" vs "modern"
compiler and ant.

I'm looking into it, but it's something between ant & the JDK on Linux at
the moment.

>I have both j2se version 1.3 and ant installed on the machine.

Is it 1.3.0 per chance?

Peter