Re: timestamp/function question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Soma Interesting
Subject Re: timestamp/function question
Date
List pgsql-general
At 05:41 PM 3/29/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>On the documentation problems, patches are gratefully accepted.  As you
>learn more and see problems with the docs, we'd love to get patches.

I suppose this often sends people running the other way, but I'd be happy
to once I feel I know what I'm doing ;)

You get the distinct impression those who wrote (much of) the documentation
assume an audience with past Oracle experience. Why can't we all pitch in
and have Bruce write a second edition :)... his book is excellent - just it
doesn't go deeply enough into some of the more advanced topics.