Re: drop table and references - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Miles Thompson
Subject Re: drop table and references
Date
List pgsql-general
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If the primary key of that table is foreign key for other tables they have
nothing to refer to. It would be like stripping surnames from people in a
large city.

Regards - Miles Thompson

PS Have you checked the SQL sites which have tutorials on denormalization
of data?
/mt