Re: Odp: pgAdmin III commit: Synchronize translations from 1.14 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Begina Felicysym
Subject Re: Odp: pgAdmin III commit: Synchronize translations from 1.14
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dnia 3-03-2012 o godz. 8:01 Guillaume Lelarge napisał(a):
> On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 21:39 +0100, Begina Felicysym wrote:
> > I pass the corrected polish translation based on this synchronization.
> >

> I'm not sure what you mean here. Is it a 1.14 .po file?
>

> --
> Guillaume
> http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info
> http://www.dalibo.com

I took the polish .po file after synchronization from the git repository
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=c8abf6c7ddb0984a34631d531679a2c1614a5645
, I checked the "not complete" strings and fixed some newly appeared automatic translations (I think).

Begina