Re: Grouping Sets - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua Tolley
Subject Re: Grouping Sets
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 02:08:01PM -0500, David Rinaldi wrote:
> I tried to apply the Grouping Sets Patch to 8.4, but received several Hunks
> failed messages, does anyone know if the failing hunks can be applied
> manually?  Or what version they were applied to specifically?

Your best bet is probably to get the code from approximately the date of the
patch. As far as I know it hasn't been touched in a while, and didn't work
well back when it was being actively developed.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation