Question on binding VIP to Postgresql instance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lu, Dan
Subject Question on binding VIP to Postgresql instance
Date
List pgsql-general

Good day,

Would you be able to help direct me to instruction or implementation step to bind a VIP to a Postgresql instance?

I did research and understand that Postgresql does support binding of VIP, but I can’t find documentation to implement the solution.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Dan