Re: How to retrieve values of 'array' field using C library (libpq) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua Tolley
Subject Re: How to retrieve values of 'array' field using C library (libpq)
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 09, 2011 at 02:53:37PM +0300, Dmitriy Igrishin wrote:
> > My array is the array of integer values. So maybe there is some native
> > method to retrieve them (as in the 'themoney' example)?
> >
> Not in libpq. Probably, in libpqtypes.

I ended up writing one for pgsnmpd, which you're welcome to use. I can't
guarantee that writing my own was the best way to do it, or that it's free of
bugs. See pg_array.c and pg_array.h at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgsnmpd.git;a=summary

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap