Re: Innotop for postgresl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Baron Schwartz
Subject Re: Innotop for postgresl
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

> Is there any software for postgresql like innotop for mysql ?

I am not sure.  A while ago I saw a demo of pgtop, but I haven't
actually used it.  I forget exactly who created it, but I think that
at least Selena Deckelmann had contributed to it.

> I would like to monitor postgresql with Cacti, but i didn't find any
> module for that in cacti, do you know a module for that ?

No, but perhaps it would be a good thing to add to
http://code.google.com/p/mysql-cacti-templates/ (which despite the
name has high-quality templates for quite a few different things).