Re: [ODBC] Possible sslmode values - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [ODBC] Possible sslmode values
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 06/26/2017 07:32 AM, Daniel H. Peger wrote:
> Actually, that's why I'm asking.
>
> The release notes are the only place where the connection between the sslmode in psqlODBC and libpq is mentioned. I
moreor less stumbled across this by accident because of the description of the pqopt option in the release notes.

psqlodbc uses libpq for this so I would say it is safe to say that it
will recognize the options. The acid test is to try it.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com